Montag, 3. Januar 2011

Monday

begins with the best there is - breakfast! Stollen and a cup of coffe! This was my breakfast since the middle of november. Stollen is for me christmas here in Germany, and as you can see there isn't much left. Soon I have to have the second best breakfast - Brötchen - morningfresh from the bakery. Yes, my mornings are good!


Two hours later the darkness was gone and the sun showed it's lovely light. When I looked out of my kitchen window my eyes and than my camera catched this sight. I don't like winter, but there are moments when even I can see something beautiful with this time of the year. I stood there for quite a while enjoying this view - it was a
little foggy and the sun tried to get through. My soul took a deep breath and said : thank you for this wonderful sight who or what ever is behind this.
The rest of the day I had to be a doctor again, a neighbour needed help and I could give it.
This was a good monday!

Keine Kommentare: